New York, NY
Fortress Investment Group LLC is a leading, highly diversified global investment manager with approximately $45.8 billion of assets under management as of December 31, 2022. Founded in 1998, Fortress manages assets on behalf of over 1,900 institutional clients and private investors worldwide across a range of credit and real estate, private equity and permanent capital investment strategies. Investment performance is our cornerstone - we strive to generate strong risk adjusted returns for our investors over the long term. For additional information on Fortress, please visit www.fortress.com.
About the Position
• Assist with monitoring and managing the company’s daily liquidity position and short term cash forecast.
• Process wire transfers, including capital calls and foreign office fundings
• Assist with AR collections
• Perform cash and GL entry and reconciliation processes
• Assist in preparation of monthly & quarterly financial and compliance reports.
• Assist with the internal and external audit requests
• Complete KYC on-boarding for new and pre-existing entities for bank account setups.
• Assist with fx hedging and trades
• Working with accounting, legal, tax and asset management on a daily basis
• 2-5 years of relevant experience