Capital Formation Group
Date published: 5-Aug-2020
Fortress is seeking a new member to join their Credit & Real Estate Funds Capital Formation Group. The Capital Formation Group is responsible for capital raising, client service, and relationship management for a $32 billion platform.
The new member of the team will focus exclusively on the group’s CRM system and other related operational responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have an appreciation for data and technology paired with commercial instincts of a front office professional.
· Liaison between the sales professionals and technology team to administer, quality check, and improve the CRM system, data and associated processes
· Work with internal technology teams to streamline various process automation like data management, event management, reporting, and data quality checks
· Understand and dissect data based on the needs of the Sales/IR teams
· Produce ad-hoc reports for senior management using CRM data
· Exhibit a thoughtful ability to manage data quality using appropriate quality control methods and building/utilizing proper QC checks from the technology team
· Manage weekly pipeline process and data for the group – in integral part to fundraising organization and success
· Contribute data to production of various regulatory filings such as Form ADV and Form PF
· Co-ordinate regular meetings between Client Service team and IT teams to discuss projects and their progress
· Initially manage at least one team member
· Help build and manage the technology roadmap (with a partnership of the CFG IT team) – That aligns with internal needs of the team and builds risk reduction and efficiency.
· Leadership skills to focus the entire CFG group on the mission
· Bachelor’s degree with at least 4-6 years of financial services experience – consulting, client service, data scientist/technology experience is preferred
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Extremely organized and obsessively detail-oriented
· Must have advanced Microsoft Excel skills
· Thrives in an extremely fast-paced environment
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize among many time-sensitive demands
· Positive attitude and team player with the ability to forge relationships across the firm
· Dynamo, Intralinks, Investran, Cvent experience is a plus
Fortress Investment Group LLC collectively with its subsidiaries and operating affiliates is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.