Date published: 10-Sep-2021
Fortress Investment Group LLC is a leading, highly diversified global investment manager with approximately $45.5 billion of assets under management as of June 30, 2020. Founded in 1998, Fortress manages assets on behalf of approximately 1,900 institutional clients and private investors worldwide across a range of credit and real estate, private equity and permanent capital investment strategies.
Database Analyst- Investor Relations Team
The new member of the team will focus exclusively on the group’s CRM system and other related data related responsibilities.
· Work with internal technology and reporting teams to streamline various process automation like data management, event management, reporting, and data quality checks
· Produce reports utilizing data/ inputs based on the needs of the Sales/IR teams
· Produce ad-hoc reports using CRM data and manipulate them in excel
· Exhibit a thoughtful ability to manage data quality using appropriate quality control methods and building/utilizing proper QC checks from the technology team
· Exhibits sound judgment and an ability to analyze problems to provide effective solutions; applies the necessary skills, research, and effort needed to perform at a high level
· Demonstrates ownership, focus, and an unwavering resolve to reach intended outcomes and meet business demands
· Results-oriented: provides high quality, technically sound solutions with great attention to detail
· Responds quickly and thoughtfully to requests and inquiries; follows through and follows up
· Produces high quality work, characterized by accuracy and thoughtfulness
· Takes initiative; anticipates requests, obstacles or team needs, and proactively addresses them before being asked
· Intellectual curiosity to learn about financial markets and the desire to understand Capital Formation Group's business and client base
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Extremely organized and obsessively detail-oriented
· Thrives in an extremely fast-paced, demanding environment
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize among many time-sensitive demands
Fortress Investment Group LLC collectively with its subsidiaries and operating affiliates is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.