Human Resources Reporting & Analytics Analyst
New York, NY
Fortress Investment Group LLC is a leading, highly diversified global investment manager with approximately $45.7 billion of assets under management as of September 30, 2022. Founded in 1998, Fortress manages assets on behalf of approximately 1,900 institutional clients and private investors worldwide across a range of credit, real estate, and private equity strategies. Investment performance is our cornerstone - we strive to generate strong risk adjusted returns for our investors over the long term. For additional information on Fortress, please visit www.fortress.com.
About the Position
Fortress seeks a Human Resources Reporting & Analytics Analyst to join the high performing Human Resources team. This position will report and work closely with the SVP of Operations to develop and maintain HR reporting on a broad range of topics including headcount, attrition, compensation, recruiting, talent, and operations.
You will work closely with the entire HR team in a fast paced and dynamic work environment. Additionally, there will be frequent interactions with the Credit, Finance, Accounting, IT, and Capital Formation Group (CFG) teams. The role will report into the Senior Vice President, HR Operations Officer in our NYC location. From time to time, the business may necessitate more days in the office.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports that provide consistent demographic and employee data to different approved teams within the firm.
• Prepare monthly Headcount Allocation Report and Headcount Dashboards for Finance, Accounting, and Senior Management teams.
• Monitor reports to ensure HR Data quality. Work closely with the HR team for data correction to maintain data quality.
• Prepare Investment Professionals Report and New Hire Reports on a quarterly basis for the CFG team.
• Maintain employee cost center allocations in Workday and perform cost center transfers as approved by business.
• Maintain data like recruiting-related expense and recruiting reports.
• Prepare any ad hoc requests including without limitation, detailed due diligence questionnaires for prospective and existing investors.
• Collaborate with HR IT to continuously enhance and automate reports.
• Prepare reports (e.g., EEO) for federal and state reporting.
• Ensure security restrictions are followed prior to sharing sensitive data with requestors.
• Analyze and understand all facets of the global employee population to be able to answer questions from various report recipients to verify the assumptions and results.
• Collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to report trends and enable HR to make recommendations related to recruitment, retention, headcount, and turnover.
• As part of Q4, work closely with the Credit team to ensure the cost centers and headcount numbers are aligned across systems including Workday, organizational charts, and dashboards.
• Collaborate with the HR team and businesses to understand organizational changes and maintain organizational charts.
• Prepare Employment Verification Letters when requested. Additionally, handle verbal and written verifications as requested by third party vendors for approved requests.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum of 3 years in reporting and analytics
• Experience in working on an HRIS application, Workday knowledge is a plus
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and Power Point with excellent analytical skills
• Project management and implementation experience and best practices knowledge helpful
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proactive, high-energy, reliable, and confident
• Works well under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines
• Bright and flexible team player capable of building effective relationships through strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to independently manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
• Strategic and commercial outlook and passion about delivering excellent customer service
• Maintain discreetness as there is exposure to confidential information
• Unquestioned ethics and integrity