Date published: 9-May-2022
Human Resources Reporting & Analytics Analyst
New York, NY
Fortress Investment Group LLC is a leading, highly diversified global investment manager with approximately $53.3 billion of assets under management as of December 31, 2021. Founded in 1998, Fortress manages assets on behalf of over 1,900 institutional clients and private investors worldwide across a range of credit and real estate, private equity, and permanent capital investment strategies. Investment performance is our cornerstone - we strive to generate strong risk adjusted returns for our investors over the long term. For additional information on Fortress, please visit ww.fortress.com.
About the Position
Fortress seeks a Human Resources Reporting & Analytics Analyst for this newly created position to join the high performing Human Resources team .This position will report and work closely with the SVP of Operations to develop and maintain HR reporting on a broad range of topics including headcount, attrition, compensation, recruiting, talent and operations.
You will work closely with the entire HR team, in a fast paced and dynamic work environment. Additionally, there will be frequent interactions with the Finance, Accounting, IT, Capital Formation and Legal teams. The role will report into the Senior Vice President, HR Operations Officer in our NYC location. The Ideal candidate will work 3 days in the office and 2 days remotely after the training period. From time to time, the business may necessitate more days in the office.
· Collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to report trends and enable HR to make recommendations related to recruitment, retention, headcount, and turnover.
· Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports that provide consistent demographic and employee data to different organizations within the firm.
· Collaborate with HR IT to continuously enhance and automate reports.
· Prepare reports (e.g., EEO) for federal and state reporting.
· Collaborate with the HR team and businesses to understand organizational changes and maintain organizational charts.
· Ensure security restrictions are followed prior to sharing sensitive data with requestors.
· Prepare monthly Headcount Allocation Report, Headcount Dashboards, and Data Quality Reports for management.
· Monitor reports to ensure HR Data quality.
· Prepare Investment Professionals Report and New Hire Reports on a quarterly basis.
· Maintain data like recruiting related expense and recruiting reports.
· Prepare any ad hoc requests including without limitation, detailed due diligence questionnaires for prospective and existing investors.
· Analyze and understand all facets of the global employee population to be able to answer questions from various report recipients to verify the assumptions and results. Work closely with the HR team for data correction to maintain data quality.
· Use Workday’s report writer capabilities for maintaining existing reports.
· Prepare Employment Verification Letters per request.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Minimum of 3 years in reporting and analytics.
· Experience in working on an HRIS application, Workday knowledge is a plus.
· Advanced knowledge of Excel and Power Point with excellent analytical skills
· Project management and implementation experience and best practices knowledge helpful.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proactive, high-energy, reliable, and confident.
· Uncompromising with respect to quality in all regard
· Works well under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines.
· Bright and flexible team player capable of building effective relationships through strong interpersonal skills.
· Excellent organizational skills with the ability to independently manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
· Strategic and commercial outlook and passion about delivering excellent customer service.
· Maintain discreetness as there is exposure to confidential information.
· Unquestioned ethics and integrity
Fortress Investment Group LLC collectively with its subsidiaries and operating affiliates is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.