Permanent Capital Vehicles
Date published: 2-Sep-2021
Senior Associate/Vice President, FP&A NRZ
About the Position
Lead the process and preparation of monthly management forecasts and work with the M&A team on potential acquisitions and other strategic initiatives.
· Assist deal team on financial modeling and scenario analysis of potential acquisitions and other strategic initiatives.
· Build, maintain, and continually improve business plan and forecasting. This includes maintaining a detailed and interactive forecasting model.
· Assist with all monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting closes and variance reporting, including reconciling projections to actuals.
· Provide project management, financial, business and modeling expertise to facilitate timely generation, synthesis and distribution of financial and management reports.
· Regularly interact with members of the Fortress senior leadership team.
· Liaise and manage the relationships with Fortress’s FP&A teams and take ownership for all related reporting matters.
· Assist CFO on modeling or forecasting certain accounting and regulatory matters involving the SEC, and anticipate and respond to accounting rules changes, SEC updates and comment letters, NYSE requirements, regulatory matters, industry trends, opportunities and risks.
· Prepare and monitor REIT asset and income test as well as 40 act requirements.
· Review and provide input and supplemental information related to press releases, earnings call transcripts, and investor presentations.
· 5-7 years of experience in Investment Bank and/or accounting firm
· Excellent excel modelling skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
· Exceptional analytical skills
· Mortgage, REIT and/or real estate experience preferred
Fortress Investment Group LLC collectively with its subsidiaries and operating affiliates is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.