Date published: 4-Jun-2021
Fortress Investment Group LLC is a leading, highly diversified global investment manager with approximately $53.1 billion of assets under management as of March 31, 2021. Founded in 1998, Fortress manages assets on behalf of over 1,750 institutional clients and private investors worldwide across a range of credit and real estate, private equity and permanent capital investment strategies. Investment performance is our cornerstone - we strive to generate strong risk adjusted returns for our investors over the long term. For additional information on Fortress, please visit www.fortress.com.
Compensation Analyst – FP&A Team
About the Position:
As a compensation analyst, you will work closely with the finance, accounting, and HR teams throughout the organization; in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
· Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports, including, but no limited to compensation projections, expense allocations & reimbursements, tracking headcount activity and hiring & attrition trend analysis.
· Involvement in the annual budget, quarterly forecast, and monthly estimate process
· Review and analyze actual results to budget, forecast, and prior year
· Prepare monthly management reports as well as any ad hoc project/analysis requests
· Supporting various functional groups by verifying the assumptions and results
· Collaborate with the business groups to obtain any upcoming changes that may impact forecasting and reporting
· Have 2 to 3 years in financial planning & analysis.
· A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
· Advanced knowledge of Excel and Power Point
· High attention to detail
· Strong communication and presentation skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, requiring total commitment and long hours
Fortress Investment Group LLC collectively with its subsidiaries and operating affiliates is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.