< Back to job list
Accounts Payable Analyst
Date published: 16-Jun-2021
Fortress Investment Group LLC is a leading, highly diversified global investment manager with approximately $41.5 billion of assets under management as of September 30, 2019. Founded in 1998, Fortress manages assets on behalf of over 1,750 institutional clients and private investors worldwide across a range of credit and real estate, private equity and permanent capital investment strategies. Investment performance is our cornerstone - we strive to generate strong risk adjusted returns for our investors over the long term. For additional information on Fortress, please visit www.fortress.com.
Primary Job Functions:
- Management of wire process for Credit Business; Includes monitoring workflows, coordination of operations, controllers and authorized signers to ensure timely processing
- Assisting with accounts payable process for Credit Business
- Fielding outstanding and paid invoice inquiries
- Daily interaction with authorized signers, accounting, operations, treasury and other areas supporting the Credit Funds business
Secondary Job Functions:
- Assisting in KYC related projects and requests
- Assisting in bank account opening process
- Participating in various projects across the Credit Business, in particul=r supporting Operations, Treasury and Accounting teams.
- 1-3 years' experience at a Financial Services firm (commercial or investment bank, asset manager etc.)
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university/college
- Experience with invoice management or accounts payable role
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with complex entity structures a plus
- Documentation / KYC experience a plus
- Bank account opening / closing experience a plus
- Familiarity with SWIFT a plus
Send to a friend
Fortress Investment Group LLC collectively with its subsidiaries and operating affiliates is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.