Capital Formation Group
Date published: 25-Oct-2021
Fortress Investment Group LLC is a leading, highly diversified global investment manager with $53.9 billion of assets under management as of June 2021. The Credit & Real Estate Funds have approximately $44.6 billion AUM and are dedicated to asset management in over 14 locations, with global office locations in New York, Tokyo and Sydney.
We are seeking a Sales Support Analyst to join our Capital Formations Group (CFG) based in London to support our Credit & Real Estate business, which invests globally, primarily in i) undervalued assets, ii) distressed and illiquid credit investments and iii) real estate equity and debt.
Reporting to the Head of CFG in Europe, the successful candidate will manage various aspects of fund marketing, analysis, and communication mainly for prospective investors in Europe and the Middle East. S/he will work directly with the Credit & Real Estate business’s CIOs, investment professionals, accounting teams and operations in order to support the Capital Formations Group to provide investors with accurate, concise and meaningful portfolio analytics as well as respond to investor due diligence underwriting requests.
The Analyst will:
• Support the European and the Middle East sales team across all geographies
• Assist with preparation and follow up on client & prospect meetings
• Organise meetings, roadshows, and conferences
• Analyse LP coverage landscape using various databases, with the aim of broadening the investor universe
• Maintain, update and extract information from CRM systems
• Conduct market research and competitive intelligence
• Liaise and attend meetings with various business groups across the firm
The ideal candidate will have:
• A bachelor’s degree from a top university with a strong academic record
• 1-2 years of finance experience
• Advanced proficiency in Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
• The ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
• Can-do attitude with the ability to work within a small team
• Excellent organizational skills
• Desire to learn, with potential for study of financial exams
• A strong work ethic and desire to excel in a dynamic work environment
• Foreign language skills preferable but not a necessity