Fortress Investment Group LLC is a leading, highly diversified global investment manager with approximately $45.7 billion of assets under management as of September 30, 2022. Founded in 1998, Fortress manages assets on behalf of over 1,900 institutional clients and private investors worldwide across a range of credit and real estate, private equity, and permanent capital investment strategies. Investment performance is our cornerstone - we strive to generate strong risk adjusted returns for our investors over the long term. For additional information on Fortress, please visit www.fortress.com.
Fortress’s Credit business was launched in 2002. Today, the Fortress Credit team consists of over 525 professionals and is focused on investing globally, primarily in undervalued assets and distressed and illiquid credit investments. The investment team has a long and established track record investing throughout a number of credit and distressed cycles around the world. With over 130 professionals dedicated to asset management in 11 office locations worldwide, the Fortress Credit team also has the experience and expertise to manage and service assets with operational complexity.
About the Position
The Net Lease Group at Fortress was established at the inception of the credit business in 2002. The small, tight knit and high output team acquires a high volume of net lease assets, with a proven track record of success. Fortress’s Dallas office has an opening for a Transaction Analyst to join the Net Lease Group. The analyst will work alongside a very dynamic, high performing team and will be expected to become an invaluable member in its future success.
· Assisting the Net Lease team in managing transactions from inception through closing
· Produce ad-hoc reports for senior management using CRM data. Responsible for updating Salesforce with up-to-date transaction information by following up with internal and external participants
· Creating letters of intents, investment memos, and transaction updates
· Being a central repository for all transaction related specifics and responsible for reporting to senior members of the team regarding deal activity
· Help build and manage the technology roadmap that aligns with internal needs of the team and builds efficiency
· Handling due-diligence organization, surveys, and other market data and market intelligence where applicable as well as analyzing trends based on CRM data
· Update transaction related spreadsheets with accuracy and in a timely fashion
· Help the team with ad hoc request relating to new or past deal flow
• Bachelor’s degree required from a top institution. Liberal arts major preferred.
• Excellent communication skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, XLS) and Outlook are required
• Strong attention to detail: Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; focusing on all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; identifying trends over a period of time.
• Business Etiquette: Ability to communicate with others, via telephone or in person, in a professional and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport.
Fortress Investment Group LLC collectively with its subsidiaries and operating affiliates is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.