Fortress Investment Group LLC is a leading, highly diversified global investment manager with approximately $45.8 billion of assets under management as of December 31, 2022. Founded in 1998, Fortress manages assets on behalf of over 1,900 institutional clients and private investors worldwide across a range of credit and real estate, private equity, and permanent capital investment strategies. Investment performance is our cornerstone - we strive to generate strong risk adjusted returns for our investors over the long term. For additional information on Fortress, please visit www.fortress.com.
Fortress’s Credit business was launched in 2002. Today, the Fortress Credit team consists of over 525 professionals and is focused on investing globally, primarily in undervalued assets and distressed and illiquid credit investments. The investment team has a long and established track record investing throughout a number of credit and distressed cycles around the world. With over 130 professionals dedicated to asset management in 11 office locations worldwide, the Fortress Credit team also has the experience and expertise to manage and service assets with operational complexity.
About The Position The Loan Operations Analyst will:
· Be responsible for maintaining a portfolio of publicly traded bank debt. Portfolio consists of par, distressed and LMA debt.
· Work with trustees and accounting teams to perform weekly and monthly CDO compliance and position reporting
Asset servicing including security master maintenance, reviewing credit agreements, monitoring and booking all investment activity, wire processing
· Have daily interaction with asset managers, front office and service providers
· Perform daily, weekly and ad-hoc reporting for upper management, investor relations, and treasury
The ideal candidate will have:
· 3-4 years of loan servicing/agency experience a must.
· An understanding of the public loan market, specifically settlement processes for par, distressed and LMA loans.
· A bachelors degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting
· Strong Excel skills and proficiency with all other MS Office products
· Ability to work both individually and within a team environment
· Ability to multitask in a fast paced atmosphere
· Strong understanding of accounting concepts
· Experience with Wall Street Office is a plus
Fortress Investment Group LLC collectively with its subsidiaries and operating affiliates is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.