Date published: 14-Apr-2021
Fortress Investment Group LLC (“Fortress”) is a leading, highly diversified global investment manager with approximately $53.1 billion of assets under management as of March 31, 2021. Founded in 1998, Fortress manages assets on behalf of approximately 1,800 institutional clients and private investors worldwide across a range of credit and real estate, private equity and permanent capital investment strategies. Investment performance is our cornerstone - we strive to generate strong risk adjusted returns for our investors over the long term. For additional information on Fortress, please visit www.fortress.com.
Construction Administration Coordinator
Fortress seeks a seasoned Construction Administration Coordinator to assist the Construction, Asset Management and Investment Teams in the oversight, review, accounting and management of various construction and renovation projects. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years’ experience working in a support role within construction, development, or financial services industries and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will have a high attention to detail, be able to synthesize large volumes of data, and be able to work independently.
Seeking an administration professional capable of fulfilling the project reporting, tracking and administrative requirements of multiple projects ranging in scale from small to very large. Position includes day to day interface with Construction and Asset Management Team personnel, contractors, consultants, and deal partners.
Hours: 8am-5pm, plus overtime as required
· Order, track, review, level, summarize, and report on third-party and contract proposals
· Track, review, summarize and report on project costs and payment
· Compile prepare and review lender draw packages and conduct Q&A with lender and construction and asset management teams.
· Ensure that draw requests comply with loan agreement requirements and company policy
· Conduct monthly budget variance analysis and report findings to construction and asset management teams.
· Assist in the AP process to ensure payments to contractors and consultants are timely processed and ensure payments comply with contract terms and reconcile as necessary
· Prepare and maintain various project tracking logs
· Assist in preparing monthly Asset Management reports
· Provide administrative support for the Fortress Construction Team
o Schedule and track meetings and calendars
o Book travel and manage itineraries
o Prepare expense reports via Concur
· Must have at least 5 years’ experience supporting a team in a construction, development; or real estate investment organization, a bachelor’s degree is preferred
· Excellent communication skills
· Possess a thorough knowledge of invoice processing, contract administration, and office procedures
· Ability to use extensive working knowledge of all paperwork procedures necessary to complete the documents necessary for architectural and construction contracts
· Must have excellent knowledge in Excel
· Proficiency in MS Project would be beneficial
· Must be able to maintain the utmost level of discretion and confidentiality
· Must have superb listening, observation and networking skills
· Demonstrated ability to respond to unexpected and urgent matters with professionalism and poise
· Demonstrates high level of organization and attention to detail
· Excellent multi-tasking skills and detail orientation
· Unquestionable integrity and outstanding judgement
· Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team
Fortress Investment Group LLC collectively with its subsidiaries and operating affiliates is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.