Delaware River Partners LLC, a Fortress Transportation and Infrastructure Company (FTAI – NYSE), has an immediate opening in for a Project Engineer, Delaware River Partners LLC (DRP) is a private Port and Rail Terminal being developed in South New Jersey, near Philadelphia. The Project Engineer will report to the Vice President of Engineering and Development.
Fully knowledgeable with engineering skills on rotary and stationary equipment like pumps, compressors, pressure vessels, towers, above-ground storage tanks, tank farm, shell & tube heat exchangers, process piping, underground pipelines, flares, oil/gas well-tie-ins and gathering systems, gas sweetening units and package equipment.
- Prepare AFE cost estimates, design specification scopes of work, scheduling and estimations, and project progress reporting.
- Coordinate workflow within the engineering team, execute specified engineering scope, review drawing content, reinforced and promoted quality and safety standards, serve as interface with client and vendor engineering staff for construction projects.
- Ensure successful completion of engineering deliverables and monitoring of project performance for tasks, schedules and costs.
- Preparation of technical specifications, material selection, preparing data sheets, sizing, selection and performance evaluation of oil and gas industry equipments.
- Preparation of RFQ / RFP for various equipment and receive and evaluate bids for procurement process.
- Manage the commissioning, start-up and maintenance of equipment.
- Perform engineering calculations as and where required to verify applicable code requirements.
- Review for compliance and approve vendor design using customized calculation sheets for different design codes.
- Develop isometrics and BOM, prepare piping registration packages and data books.
- Liaise with other engineering discipline leads and vendors.
- Manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks in changing environment.
- Ensure design compliance with US EPC environmental and other applicable standards.
- Ensure compliance in piping layout, piping design and pipe stress analysis.
- Ensure compliance with HSE procedures and requirements in the Petroleum Industry.
- Plan, organize and manage time while prioritizing other tasks.
- B.S. in Mechanical, Chemical, Material Science, or Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 3-5 years Facilities Engineering Experience in Upstream, Midstream, or Downstream operations in the oil and gas industry
- Understanding of industry standards and regulations.