This Vice President will report to a Managing Director and will assist in identifying, sourcing and executing direct credit and structured equity financings with a broad range of structures and industries, predominantly in the US.
Vice President Responsibilities:
• Identifying and executing a variety of principal investment opportunities.
• Creating and interrogating financial models for a wide variety of credit and structured equity products
• Coordinating the internal investment proposal process, writing investment memos and presenting investments to the investment committee
• Ensuring thorough due diligence throughout the transaction management process
• Developing and maintaining and external deal flow network
• A minimum of 6-8 years’ experience in complex credit and/or equity related transactions
• Excellent financial modeling skills and proficiency in Excel
• The ability to build and maintain strong relationships that enable the origination and successful closing of transactions
• The ability to articulate a deal clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
• The ability to develop commercial, profitable strategies for investment
• Strong academic background, BS Degree. MBA a plus.
• Excellent English language skills
In summary, candidates will be assessed against the following:
• Broad transaction structuring and execution experience
• Financial and commercial skills
• Communication and management skills
• Natural intellectual curiosity
• Flexibility to manage multiple projects and strategies
• Cultural fit