Date published: 27-Mar-2018
Fortress Investment Group LLC is a leading, highly diversified global investment manager with approximately $43.6 billion (1,2) of assets under management as December 31, 2017. Founded in 1998, Fortress manages assets on behalf of over 1,750 institutional clients and private investors worldwide across a range of credit and real estate, private equity and permanent capital investment strategies. Investment performance is our cornerstone - we strive to generate strong risk adjusted returns for our investors over the long term. As of December 31, 2017, we had 953 asset management employees, including 216 investment professionals, at our headquarters in New York and our affiliate offices around the globe.
Credit – Treasury Analyst
As a Treasury Analyst you will gain exposure to the daily trading, cash management, and funding activities of an alternative asset management company. The role includes the following responsibilities:
* Reviewing, analyzing and funding daily and monthly invoices and other payments
* Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports for management
* Assist in cash management of numerous Private Equity and Hedge Funds as well as affiliated securitizations
* Assisting Treasury team with various projects
* Processing contributions and distributions through complex legal structures
* Interacting with operations, accounting, and asset management on a daily basis
Fortress Investment Group LLC collectively with its subsidiaries and operating affiliates is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.