< Back to job list
Date published: 26-Feb-2020
Fortress Investment Group LLC is a leading, highly diversified global investment manager with approximately $41.5 billion of assets under management as of September 30, 2019. Founded in 1998, Fortress manages assets on behalf of over 1,750 institutional clients and private investors worldwide across a range of credit and real estate, private equity and permanent capital investment strategies. Investment performance is our cornerstone - we strive to generate strong risk adjusted returns for our investors over the long term. For additional information on Fortress, please visit www.fortress.com.
About the Position
Fortress’s Global Talent Acquisition (GTA) team seeks a Recruiting Analyst to be responsible for full cycle recruiting activities including sourcing and screening candidates, building talent pipelines and managing the hiring process. The ideal candidate is highly organized and dedicated to providing excellent service and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Expected hours: 8:30am – 6:00pm plus additional overtime on a daily basis with little to no notice.
Facilitate the New Hire Process
- Source, screen and recommend applicants to managers for further review and assist managers with interview and selection process. Solicit feedback on candidates to refine recruiting strategy as applicable
- Manage full recruiting cycle for assigned vacancies in collaboration with hiring managers including coordinating and scheduling interviews
- Extend job offers and conduct reference checks
- Draft offer letters for new hires
- Initiate new hire process and facilitate all steps in Avature Onboarding
- Submit new hires for background checks and act as a liaison between GTA and background check vendors
- Review background check reports for accuracy
- Process background check vendor invoices for accuracy and produce the allocation reports
- Manage new hire entry in Workday
- Follow new hires through the Workday approval process to ensure timely approval for HR Onboarding and IT processing
- Maintain and update the weekly open jobs, candidates in hiring and Japan hire reports
- Manage job postings including LinkedIn and Fortress careers and employee referral websites
- Assist in the execution of the Summer Intern Program
- Work on ad hoc projects to support GTA goals and milestones as assigned
- A bachelor's degree
- Ideally 1-3 years of experience in a corporate environment
- Superior work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential information and matters with discretion.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A proven ability to multi-task, problem-solve and think critically
- Success developing strong relationships with colleagues and clients
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with an applicant tracking system is a plus
Send to a friend
Fortress Investment Group LLC collectively with its subsidiaries and operating affiliates is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.