Permanent Capital Vehicles, Private Equity
Date published: 1-Oct-2018
Fortress Investment Group LLC is a leading, highly diversified global investment manager with approximately $41.4 billion of assets under management as June 30, 2018. Founded in 1998, Fortress manages assets on behalf of over 1,750 institutional clients and private investors worldwide across a range of credit and real estate, private equity and permanent capital investment strategies. Investment performance is our cornerstone - we strive to generate strong risk adjusted returns for our investors over the long term. For additional information on Fortress, please visit www.fortress.com
New Residential Investment Corp. Quantitative Model Developer
New Residential Investment Corp. (NYSE: NRZ) is a publicly traded real estate investment trust focused on opportunistically investing in, and actively managing, investments primarily related to residential real estate. The Company is managed by an affiliate of Fortress Investment Group LLC (“Fortress”), a global investment management firm.
In addition to its strong focus on investments in Mortgage Servicer Rights (MSRs), NRZ also invests in RMBS, mortgage loans, and other opportunistic investments. With access to the public capital markets, and the strong sponsorship of Fortress, NRZ expects to continue to grow via acquisition of financial assets as well.
The quantitative model developer will combine strong data analysis, software development, and collaborative skills to help build a high-performance risk analytics platform for non-securitized mortgage asset management.
• Perform exploratory data analysis and collateral surveillance to assist in the portfolio management strategy
• Leverage large data analysis techniques to build models for portfolio management purposes
• Build collateral and model surveillance reports
• Implement MSR cash flow generation and prepayment models
• 2-5 years of experience using Python, R, C++, SQL, AWS to develop applications for production settings
• Knowledge of Intex, Polypaths, Yield Book, CoreLogic and agency mortgage data
• Experience working with mortgage servicing rights and advances, whole loans, consumer loans, US and European RMBS
• Familiarity with statistical regression techniques and predictive analytics methods
• Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with a team
• Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline (financial engineering, computer science, math, science, economics)
Fortress Investment Group LLC collectively with its subsidiaries and operating affiliates is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.