< Back to job list
NRZ Treasury and Operations Consultant (Temp- Perm)
Permanent Capital Vehicles, Private Equity
Date published: 21-May-2018
The Operations Analyst will:
- Track, organize and report on outstanding repo/financing positions.
- Source bids from our financing counterparties for upcoming repo rolls as well as new purchases.
- Analyze, compile and distribute daily Margin Calls for review.
- Track and reconcile daily cash transactions.
- Process daily wire transactions while also helping to manage intracompany liquidity.
- Confirm both cash and repo trades with counterparties and work with our securities custodian to ensure timely settlement of trades.
- Assist with daily and monthly reconciliations.
- Provide support to accounting/management for financial reporting including our 10Q/10K.
- Engage with Internal/External Auditors to provide necessary support for SOX compliance
The ideal candidate should have:
- A bachelor's degree in Economics/Finance.
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role in financial services
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Poise to work closely with senior management
Send to a friend
Fortress Investment Group LLC collectively with its subsidiaries and operating affiliates is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.