New Residential Investment Corp. (NYSE: NRZ) is a publicly traded real estate investment trust (“REIT”) that focuses on investing in, and actively managing, investments primarily related to residential real estate, specifically excess MSRs, servicer advances, non-agency RMBS & associated call rights and other securitized products related investments.
New Residential is externally managed and advised by an affiliate of Fortress Investment Group LLC a highly diversified global alternative investment manager with $70.2 billion of assets under management as of March 31, 2017.
NRZ is seeking a Senior Mortgage Quantitative Analyst/Modeler to develop and maintain prepayment and credit models in the securitized products space, including agency/non-agency mortgages and consumer credit.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Prior work experience modeling securitized products
• Experience working with large datasets in AWS
• Ability to code and debug in Python and R
• Knowledge of various parallel computing frameworks
Additionally, the following skills are preferred:
• Knowledge of Loan Performance, Intex and agency loan-level data sets
• Familiarity with bond structuring
• Experience in pricing/modeling MSRs
• Experience with unsecured consumer credit