< Back to job list
Date published: 19-Jan-2018
This position will assist the Operations team in reviewing, allocating, accruing and processing invoices/expenses across the firm; reporting to management on overhead expenses; assisting in management end to end purchase order process. The ideal candidate will have some accounts payable and/or accounting / back-office operations experience.
- Responsible for daily invoice processing and proper invoice expense allocations
- Daily review of invoice approval process status & invoice payment status
- Work closely with IT/Facilities/HR management to determine the correct allocation of expenses within the appropriate entity, business and account
- Contributes to the monthly close process by reviewing accounting reconciliation reports to ensure invoices were processed or accruals were booked properly
- Assist in monthly accrual process
- Assist in with processing of Purchase Orders
- Provide reporting to senior management
- Interact with senior management, operations, accounting & other staff
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge proficiency in Microsoft products including Word, Outlook, and MS Excel skills are required.
- Must be adaptable and willing to learn new systems
- Exemplary organization and time management skills along with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities while meeting deadlines in a fast paced environment.
· Bright, quick learner, motivated
· Strong sense of urgency
- College grad with Bachelor’s degree in business or administrative experience
- 2-3 years of experience in AP, Accounting or back office operations
- Ability to work independently and communicate effectively with Senior Management
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Self-motivation and ability to adapt to new systems
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
Send to a friend
Fortress Investment Group LLC collectively with its subsidiaries and operating affiliates is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.