Fortress’s Private Equity group is seeking an energetic professional at the Analyst level to learn our business and become a key contributor on a high-performing team. This is a unique opportunity to join a leading, global, investment management firm, with more than $40.9 billion of assets under management. The individual will handle a wide range of functions including Investor Relations, preparing a variety of reporting and analysis for senior management and becoming involved in the analysis of new initiatives and business opportunities. Position will provide support to a public REIT managed by Fortress.
The Investor Relations Analyst will:
• Support company management and deal professionals to develop and maintain marketing and branding materials
• Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly earnings deliverables, including earnings releases and quarterly supplements
• Assist in preparation of company press releases and public filings
• Manage the logistics for and periodically participate in investor conferences, investor meetings, office visits and roadshows
• Develop presentations used for road shows, non-deal roadshows, conferences, etc.
• Respond to investor due diligence requests
• Maintain and periodically update investor relations website and branding materials
• Assist with ad-hoc market related presentations and projects
• Prepare weekly and other periodic management reporting
• Perform analysis of existing business operations and new business opportunities for senior management.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree, with a preference for 2 plus years of finance or public company experience, REIT experience is a plus.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and presentation skills
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Desire and ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment
• Ability to interact, collaborate and communicate with cross-functional leadership teams
• Meticulous attention to detail while multi-tasking across a variety of projects
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel
• Understanding of SEC regulations impacting communications a plus
• Knowledge of real estate industry a plus
• Series 7 & 63 licenses are a plus