Date published: 4-Apr-2018
Human Resources Coordinator
Fortress’s Human Resources Department seeks a highly motivated Human Resources Coordinator to provide a broad spectrum of support related to employment records, new hire onboarding and administration, HRIS reporting, and ad hoc projects and initiatives. The HR Coordinator will act as a liaison with Payroll. The HR Coordinator will report to a Managing Director in Human Resources.
• Manage the new hire onboarding process to include coordinating and conducting weekly orientation, processing new hire paperwork and payroll updates.
• Manage the I-9 process to include collecting I-9 documentation, completing the employer portion, and entering relevant data into Workday
• Act as a liaison with IT and Facilities to ensure that new hire set-up is completed in a timely manner
• Serve as an HR representative and first point of contact for employee questions regarding Fortress’s HR policies and procedures
• Ensure the integrity of all HR information in the HRIS (Workday) by leading data input, conducting audit checks, and performing quarterly record maintenance
• Complete and process all employee files to include reviewing and signing off on completed files before records are stored
• Coordinate consultant onboarding, renewal and termination processes with the Legal, Information Technology, and Facilities Departments to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
• Process Payroll paperwork for all employee actions to include new hires, terminations, and salary changes
• Maintain the HR Intranet and update as required
• Responsible for EEO reporting and DDQ’s related to employment practices and statistics
• Ad hoc projects as assigned (i.e. employee handbook update, employee performance review, year-end compensation initiatives)
• College degree; HR concentration or experience is a plus
• 1-2 years of prior experience
• Proven academic excellence
• Strong excel skills
• Familiarity with HRIS programs, Workday experience a plus
• Resourceful, organized and excellent attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and handle confidential information appropriately
• Financial services exposure is a plus
Fortress Investment Group LLC collectively with its subsidiaries and operating affiliates is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.