Fortress Investment Group (NYSE: FIG), a leading highly diversified global investment manager, is looking to hire a Financial Analyst to work with its Private Equity business and focus on the consolidation, analysis, forecasting and reporting of New Senior Investment Group (NYSE: SNR). New Senior is a publicly traded real estate investment trust with a diversified portfolio of senior housing properties located across the United States.
The Financial Analyst will:
• Develop flexible financial models and reports for Senior Management that summarize current and projected business performance
• Create quarterly and annual forecasts.
• Participate in strategic planning and budget processes.
• Work collaboratively with Deal Teams, Asset Management, Accounting, Investor Relations, Corporate and Legal.
• Conduct financial and business diligence (e.g. industry analysis, competitive position, growth prospects).
• Provide analytical support for debt and equity transactions.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 2-3 years of Investment Manager or Corporate financial planning and analysis experience.
• A bachelor's degree in business, finance or economics, with a minimum GPA of 3.2.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and Power Point.
• Strong modeling skills, coupled with an understanding of financial reporting systems, procedures and controls.
• Ability to interact with various internal groups.
• Strong communication skills.
The successful candidate will be:
• Bright and flexible, with excellent analytical, strategic, and implementation skills
• Results-oriented, with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and expeditiously
• Able to both take direction and show initiative as appropriate
• Proactive and high-energy with a hands-on approach to problem solving
• A strong individual as well as a team player, capable of building effective internal and external relationships through appealing personal skills
• Uncompromising with respect to quality in all regards