Permanent Capital Vehicles
Date published: 26-Dec-2018
FP&A Analyst/Asset Management
New York, NY
Fortress Transportation and Infrastructure Investors LLC (“FTAI”) owns and acquires high quality infrastructure and equipment that is essential for the transportation of goods and people globally. FTAI currently invests across four market sectors: aviation, energy, intermodal transport and rail. FTAI targets assets that, on a combined basis, generate strong and stable cash flows with the potential for earnings growth and asset appreciation. The Company’s existing mix of assets provides significant cash flows as well as organic growth potential through identified projects.
FTAI Aviation owns and acquires high-quality jet engines and commercial aircraft, which are leased to operators or third parties.
The Company is externally managed by an affiliate of Fortress Investment Group LLC, which has a dedicated team of professionals who collectively have acquired over $17 billion in transportation-related assets since 2002. As of September 30, 2018, FTAI had total consolidated assets of $2.5 billion and total equity capital of $1.06 billion.
About The Position
This position is responsible for supporting the asset management department of the FTAI Aviation business. This person will be a key member in understanding and monitoring the various lease agreements and supporting new business initiatives.
· Track lease information within Microsoft NAV Leasing module and prepare lease summaries for review by management
· Coordinate between multiple departments to ensure compliance with lease agreements
· Champions contract policy and procedures, assists in reviewing for efficiencies and improvement. Interprets contract policies, operating practices, and performance standards.
· Prior experience in a start-up company environment or enterprise-wide transformation a plus.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
· Strong track record of delivering accurate, timely information and reports, with careful eye for detail.
· Superior analytical, quantitative and communication (both oral and written) skills.
· Must have strong drive and initiative with ability to balance multiple tasks.
Fortress Investment Group LLC collectively with its subsidiaries and operating affiliates is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.