< Back to job list
Enterprise Data & Analytics - Specialist
Date published: 6-Mar-2017
Enterprise Data and Analytics group
The Enterprise Data and Analytics group within Corporate is
a small agile team focused on developing an in-house company-wide reporting and
analytics platform that spans across all business segments. As a member of this
core team, the Intern will be helping the group in performing Data validations/
Reconciliations and System quality tests.
- Migrate Excel data into Data warehouse
and perform data reconciliation.
- Perform Business Analysis of data from various
source systems in order to condition it for the Data warehouse, Includes cash
flows, cash projections , and corporate accounting data (P&L,Balance Sheet,
- Collect and Document the requirements from the
business users at a reporting level for the Development team.
- Perform Quality Assurance testing of the
- Transform complex financial models originally
performed in a web of Excel spreadsheets into numerical models that can be
executed in the application.
- Document the theory behind all financial models
and their use in the application.
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel, Word, and
- Strong accounting background is a plus
- Highly analytical with excellent interpersonal
- Basic Knowledge of SQL to be able to analyze
source data, exposure to other programming languages ideal
- Ability to think critically in order to flag
potential data or system issues
- Work independently with a minimum supervision
- Needs to be extremely agile in switching constantly
from one business segment to another
Send to a friend
Fortress Investment Group LLC collectively with its subsidiaries and operating affiliates is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.