Date published: 22-Dec-2017
Location: New York, NY
Opportunity to join the Credit accounting team of a leading global investment management firm
Fortress Investment Group (NYSE: FIG) is a leading, highly diversified global investment management firm. Fortress applies its deep experience and specialized expertise across a range of investment strategies - private equity, credit and traditional asset management - on behalf of over 1,6000 institutional investors and private clients worldwide.
* Perform the accounting and reporting functions for the Fortress Credit Opportunities Fund family and/or managed accounts. This includes monthly and quarterly closing of the books, weekly pricing and reporting, capital calls/distributions, investor reporting (quarterly and ad hoc), FIG reporting packages, preparation of quarterly and year-end financial statements, audit/tax support, compliance reporting, and various other analyses/reporting with respect to the investments and operations of the Funds and managed accounts.
*Bachelor's degree in Accounting
* Experience preferred: 2-4 years
* Strong communication skills
* Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and prioritization capabilities
* Excellent interpersonal skills and successful experience working with a team
Fortress Investment Group LLC collectively with its subsidiaries and operating affiliates is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.