This position is responsible for supporting the asset management and tech ops department of the FTAI Aviation business. This person will be a key member in entering the technical data information into Microsoft Dynamics NAV (“NAV”).
Other specific responsibilities include:
• Responsible for entering all aircraft and engines technical records in NAV, this includes utilization, last shop visits and technical specifications upon acquisition
• Support Tech Ops with aircraft maintenance paperwork and assist in the collection of all technical specifications for all assets
• Responsible for verifying the accuracy of maintenance databases through various reports
• Ensure all scheduled maintenance has been audited for proper sign-off and updated in the system prior to the release of maintenance claims
• Audit current NAV system records to ensure accuracy and resolve discrepancies
• Update the parts catalogue as needed
• Work with other departments collecting and giving data as need to accurately build aircraft and engine configuration
• Produce aircraft record specification reports when requested
• Prepare weekly, monthly, yearly reports as assigned
• Assist in NAV system technical improvement initiative by serving as a team member and/or performing required testing
Qualified candidates should have the following:
• Ability to understand and use proper records procedures as required and work within company policies and procedures for operating in an aircraft management environment
• Prior experience in a start-up company environment or enterprise-wide transformation a plus.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Previous experience and proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with complex details and high attention to detail
• Strong track record of delivering accurate, timely information and reports, with careful eye for detail.
• Superior analytical, quantitative and communication (both oral and written) skills.
• Must have strong drive and initiative with ability to balance multiple tasks.
Must have an outstanding record of achievement including an undergraduate degree from a well-respected