< Back to job list
Corporate Group, Credit Funds, Permanent Capital Vehicles, Private Equity
Date published: 29-Aug-2018
Fortress Investment Group LLC is a leading, highly diversified global investment manager with approximately $42.1 billion of assets under management as of September 30, 2018. Founded in 1998, Fortress manages assets on behalf of over 1,750 institutional clients and private investors worldwide across a range of credit and real estate, private equity and permanent capital investment strategies. Investment performance is our cornerstone - we strive to generate strong risk adjusted returns for our investors over the long term. For additional information on Fortress, please visit www.fortress.com.
From time to time Fortress has open positions for Administrative Assistants to support one of the various executives within the company. These needs can vary across business lines, group functions and location. As an Administrative Assistant, you will have the ability to add value and make a contribution to the continued success of the company on a daily basis.
The Administrative Assistant position is intended for someone who is experienced in an executive and team support role. The Administrative Assistant must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Serving as the gatekeeper to executives in person, over the phone and via email
- Managing complex calendars in Outlook and scheduling internal and external meetings
- Booking travel, both domestic and international
- Managing expense reports via Concur
- Assisting with various office duties, department support, and other ad hoc projects
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in an administrative support role, preferably in financial services or a similar corporate environment
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong MS Office skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proficiency in booking domestic and international travel; Concur experience preferred
- Unquestionable integrity and ethics; outstanding judgement
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team
- Success developing and sustaining relationships
- Must be able to maintain the utmost level of discretion and confidentiality
Send to a friend
Fortress Investment Group LLC collectively with its subsidiaries and operating affiliates is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.