Permanent Capital Vehicles, Private Equity
Date published: 19-Sep-2019
COMPANY: FTAI Aviation owns and acquires high-quality jet engines and commercial aircraft, which are leased to operators or third parties.
This position is responsible for supporting the asset management department of the FTAI Aviation business. The Account Representative will be responsible for the issuance of customer invoices, application of customer payments, and maintaining accurate and complete statement of accounts.
Other specific responsibilities include:
Qualified candidates should have the following:
· Prior experience in a start-up company environment or enterprise-wide transformation a plus.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
· Highly effective problem solving and organizational skills
· Strong track record of delivering accurate, timely information and reports, with careful eye for detail.
· Superior analytical, quantitative and communication (both oral and written) skills.
· Must have strong drive and initiative with ability to balance multiple tasks.
Must have an outstanding record of achievement including an undergraduate degree from a well-respected school.
Fortress Investment Group LLC collectively with its subsidiaries and operating affiliates is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.