About Delaware River Partners
Delaware River Partners LLC, a Fortress Transportation and Infrastructure Company (FTAI – NYSE), has an immediate opening in for a Vice President of Sales, Marketing, Business Development. Delaware River Partners LLC (DRP) is a private Port and Rail Terminal being developed in South New Jersey, near Philadelphia. The Vice President of Sales, Marketing, Business Development will report to the President of DRP.
About The Position
The VP of Sales, Marketing, Business Development will lead the company’s commercial efforts and champion the growth objectives of the organization.
- Drive the company commercial strategy and budget
- Develop and manage a pipeline of new business opportunities to support growth objectives
- Capture new business and successfully onboard new customers
- Build awareness of the company and its capabilities
- Develop a presence in targeted industries, including but not limited to roll-on – roll-off, energy products and industrial warehousing
- Cultivate industry relationships in support of growth objectives
- Develop and manage commercial budgets and forecasts
- Monitoring progress towards goals and objectives
- Contribute to the development and refinement of the company’s vision and strategy
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in Industrial Sales, Marketing and Business Development. At least 5 years’ experience with NGL’s is required
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA a plus
- Industrial Port / Terminal commercial experience is extremely important
- Commercial experience in a variety of industry segments, including: NGL’s, liquids, petroleum products, and roll-on / roll off.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- A self-starter, highly focused, able to work independently and in a team environment.
- The ability and flexibility to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Integrity and strong sense of ethics must be integral to this person’s character
- Ability to develop and sustain strong relationships with clients, colleagues and others central to the company’s business
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook