< Back to job list
Credit Reporting Team Analyst
Date published: 12-Dec-2017
Credit funds reporting team position
- Centralized reporting team for the Fortress Credit business
- Hire will focus on the investor reporting process across the Credit Funds.
- Develop and implement investor reporting platform, which includes the process of defining, standardizing, and storing various data points and calculations across the business.
- Fulfill recurring investor requests
- Fulfill ad hoc investor requests
- Interact with Accounting, Client Service, and IT departments, among others.
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders
- 2-10 years of experience
- Candidate should have an understanding of investment products and private equity/hedge funds.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Candidate should be comfortable analyzing and working with vast amounts of data
- Able to implement IT solutions to improve efficiency
- Comfortable working with technology and willingness to learn new products (Excel, data warehouse, Tableau, etc.)
- Able to show initiative and work with others
Send to a friend
Fortress Investment Group LLC collectively with its subsidiaries and operating affiliates is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.