Date published: 17-May-2018
Fortress’s Commercial Real Estate (“CRE”) Asset Management group seeks a highly motivated and qualified Financial Analyst. This candidate will provide support for valuation process, database/ reporting as well as various analytical tools to the Senior Management. The ideal candidate will be a fast learner, proactive and detail-oriented, with a proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and superb organization, communication, and time management skills required. Knowledge of commercial real estate, finance and investment is a plus.
Fortress Investment Group LLC is a leading, highly diversified global investment manager. Founded in 1998, Fortress manages assets on behalf of over 1,750 institutional clients and private investors worldwide across a range of credit and real estate, private equity and permanent capital investment strategies.
· ASSET MANAGEMENT ANALYSIS & SUPPORT: Lead the analytical aspects of the asset management process, through a collaborative effort with the Asset Managers to ensure accurate cash flows modeling and assumptions;
· REPORTING: coordinate periodic reports and tracking
· ACCOUNTING & OPERATION SUPPORT: Support the analysis and spreading the monthly valuation pricing and answering the related valuation/ assumptions questions
· INVESTOR RELATION ANALYSIS: Lead the analytical aspects and support reporting of investors request of investment and property data; coordinate quarterly investor letter and annual investor conference
· TRACK RECORD: Support the analysis of investment track record calculation
· THIRD PARTY SUPPORT: coordinate quarterly marking agent process and annual independent audit process
· SPECIAL PROJECT: assist with special projects for senior management including gathering data, spreading numbers, formulating analytics, and explaining trends and results;
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, economics, finance, real estate, or related fields
· 2-3 years of finance, accounting, or real estate investment management experience
· Familiarity with key concepts in finance, real estate, and reporting
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, with advanced knowledge of other Microsoft Office products
· Highly motivated, attention to detail, fast learner with a proven ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
· Strong track record of delivering accurate and timely information and reports
· Superb organization, communication, and time management skills
· Strong oral and written skill
Fortress Investment Group LLC collectively with its subsidiaries and operating affiliates is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.