< Back to job list
Credit Operations Analyst - Dallas
Date published: 17-Jul-2019
Fortress Investment Group LLC is a leading, highly diversified global investment manager with approximately $42.1 billion of assets under management as of September 30, 2018. Founded in 1998, Fortress manages assets on behalf of over 1,750 institutional clients and private investors worldwide across a range of credit and real estate, private equity and permanent capital investment strategies. Investment performance is our cornerstone - we strive to generate strong risk adjusted returns for our investors over the long term. For additional information on Fortress, please visit www.fortress.com.
About The Position
Primary Job Functions:
- Asset servicing including security master maintenance, reviewing credit agreements, monitoring and booking all investment activity, wire processing, and performing due diligence on operating partners for real estate investments.
- Cash and position reconciliations
- Daily interaction with custodian banks, trustees and prime brokers
- Daily interaction with asset management, accounting, valuation and other areas supporting the Credit Funds business.
- Support Credit Funds by tracking Investor capital, servicing fund subscription lines, paying and allocating investment related expenses
Secondary Job Functions:
- Provide backup to other Credit Fund Operation staff supporting wire transfers, trade settlements and other business activities of the fund
- Assist in yearly audit confirmation process
- Participate in various projects across the business
- 3-4 years’ experience at a Financial Services firm (commercial or investment bank, asset manager etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university/college
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel
- Strong working knowledge of Wall Street Office
- Experience with Real Estate Investments and Cash/Position reconciliations
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
Send to a friend
Fortress Investment Group LLC collectively with its subsidiaries and operating affiliates is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.