Date published: 17-May-2018
INTERNAL AUDIT/ QUALITY ASSURANCE
Fortress’s Commercial Real Estate (“CRE”) Asset Management group seeks a highly motivated and qualified Internal Audit/ Quality Assurance officer who will ensure business to follow internal policy and procedure. The officer will provide audit information to member of senior management by researching and analyzing data and financial model. The ideal candidate should be a reliable professional, fast learner, proactive and detail-oriented, with a proven ability to multi-task, leadership and meet deadlines. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and superb organization, communication, and time management skills required. Knowledge of commercial real estate, finance and investment is a plus.
Fortress Investment Group LLC is a leading, highly diversified global investment manager. Founded in 1998, Fortress manages assets on behalf of over 1,750 institutional clients and private investors worldwide across a range of credit and real estate, private equity and permanent capital investment strategies.
· Develop, implement and monitor an effective reporting compliance program
· Proactively audit processes, practices, documents, reports and models to identify weaknesses
· Maintain and develop company policy and procedure and evaluate business activities to access compliance risk
· Prepares compliance audit data by compiling and analyzing internal and external information.
· Collaborate with external auditor and marking agents when needed.
· Helps others by answering questions and responding to requests.
· Assist with special projects.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, economics, finance, real estate, or related fields
· 3-5 years of internal audit, finance, accounting, or real estate investment management experience
· Familiarity with key concepts in finance, real estate, and reporting
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, with knowledge of other Microsoft Office products
· Highly motivated, attention to detail, fast learner with a proven ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
· Strong track record of delivering accurate and timely information and reports
· Superb organization, communication, and time management skills
· Strong oral and written skill
Fortress Investment Group LLC collectively with its subsidiaries and operating affiliates is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.