Date published: 14-Sep-2018
Art Director, Vice President
FORTRESS INVESTMENT GROUP
Fortress Investment Group LLC is a leading, highly diversified global investment management firm with $41.4 billion of assets under management as of June 30, 2018. The firm offers a range of alternative and traditional investment strategies, applying specialized expertise across a range of investment strategies –credit and real estate, private equity and permanent capital investment strategies - on behalf of over 1,750 institutional investors and private clients worldwide. Founded in 1998, the Company seeks to provide its investors with strong risk-adjusted returns in a management structure that closely aligns the interests of investors and managers.
The Art Director, Vice President for Fortress based in Dallas, Texas will be responsible for developing collateral including: visual presentations (including internal and counterpart facing decks across multiple categories of commercial real estate), graphic design of art and copy layouts (such as investment and portfolio collateral), and coordinating architectural presentation materials.
• Develop, coordinate and manage the library of collateral, presentations, photographs, maps and investment materials needed for the business unit including:
pitch materials, property materials, fund materials, and corporate brand materials
• Create PowerPoint presentations and related documents targeting internal committee, lenders, investors and tenants
• Manage website design all investments
• Coordinate with third-party architectural firms, agencies, art services, printers, marketing agencies, and rendering studios
• Refine brand elements for properties over time as needed
• Assist in the creation and design of exhibit presentations as needed
• Assist in the design, production and implementation of all marketing takeaways
• Ability to travel approximately 15% of the time
• 10+ years of relevant marketing and branding experience; ideally in commercial real estate, commercial lending or the travel industries
• Highly creative and innovative individual with a proven track record of tailoring product and proposition to particular audiences or tenant groups that helps drive value
• Technical aptitude and proficiency in all forms of desktop publishing and software including but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,
etc.) and MS Office Suite
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills to articulate our real estate investments clearly and concisely
• Well-developed project management skills to handle multiple projects/tasks with limited supervision
• Web design and programming experience a plus
• Architectural experience a plus and the ability to understand, read, and present architectural plans a plus
• Real estate, publishing, hospitality or luxury goods experience a plus
• A self-starter with excellent organizational skills who thrives in a fast-paces work environment and is capable of delivering exceptional results under tight deadlines
• Meticulous attention to detail
• A team player with outstanding interpersonal skills and business maturity that builds and leverages relationships to deliver exceptional results
• Complex thinker of high intelligence
• Undergraduate degree required with a strong academic record
Please provide a link to your digital portfolio when applying.
Fortress Investment Group LLC collectively with its subsidiaries and operating affiliates is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.